Please review these guidelines before submitting your event
**Event registration button located at the bottom of the page.
PLEASE NOTE: The deadline to register an event for CPW was 11:59 PM, on Monday, February 20, 2017. The Registration Portal is now closed, if you would like to submit an event please email Tim Hickey-LeClair as soon as possible.
However, you can update or cancel your events until Monday, February 27th, 2017. All changes must be submitted by then to be included in the CPW Program Booklet and online CPW schedule.
|Featured CPW Events*|
|Thu, April 6: 8:30–10:00pm||CPW Prefrosh Welcome|
|Fri, April 7: 10:00–11:00am||CPW Welcome and Faculty Keynote Lectures|
|Fri, April 7: 2:00–3:30pm||CPW Academics, Arts, Athletics Fair [Only Departmental Sponsored Events Allowed]|
|Sat, April 8: 6:00–7:30pm||CPW Closing Remarks and Variety Show|
*Events must be held at a time that does not conflict with the featured admissions events listed below. Events submitted with a conflicting time will not be approved.
Registering an Event:
- Per Institute regulations, all CPW activities must end by 1:00am.
- Multiple Occurances: If your event is slated to occur more than once during CPW, use the "Add another item" button in the "Event Time" section to add as many times as you are requesting.
- Event titles and descriptions: Admissions and the CPW Events Committee reserves to right to alter your title and/or description. References to alcohol, drugs, or illicit/inappropriate behavior will not be approved. CPW will be in touch if changes need to be made.
Modifying or Cancelling an Event:
- Changing an event: If you need to make a change to a previously submitted event, please use the link in the event submission email to edit and resubmit your event. No changes will be accepted after Monday, February 27th, 2017.
- Canceling an event: If you need to cancel your event, please email email@example.com ASAP. Unfortunately, due to the CPW Booklet printing schedule, any edits or cancellations to events submitted after Monday, February 27th will not be included in the CPW Booklet or the online schedule. It will be your responsibility to make sure you post updated information at the event location and on our Event Changes Board in La Sala de Puerto Rico during CPW.
- Events that include activities such as (but not limited to) power tools, soldering, building, etc. will likely require a Safety Plan in order to be approved. If this includes your event, please fill out the Safety Plan form found here and mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP. Events that require a safety plan will not be approved or published until one is in place.
- If you will be grilling/barbecuing, you must follow specific guidelines found here.
- All spaces not owned by the sponsoring organization need to be formally reserved.
- Reserve Campus Activities Complex (CAC) or DAPER Space here.
- Reserve Classroom Space here.
- For inquires about other space on campus please email CPW.
A Note on Reserving CAC Spaces:
- If you have a virtual scheduling account, use the CPW CAC room request.
- If you do not have an account, you will need to come to W20-500 to create one. Office hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- If you do not remember your password you will need to come to W20-500 to reset it.
- If you have questions, please email email@example.com or call 617-253-3913.